Friday, March 9, 2012

Forgot to Think

Some time today, I realized that I haven't really "thought" for a long time. That is not good. A good procedure of life should be like this, do something, feel it, think it, then memorize your thoughts. Usually, I stopped after the first or second stage. One good example is living with my wife. Many times, I felt happiness when we were sharing something, like delicious food, moving movies, playing sports, or even just walking together on the way home. But usually, before I "really" felt it. It was interrupted by some other thing. When you lost it, you really lost.

Life does not seem to be a long long time that you do not need to worry about. Sometime, I worry about my life. To me, it is not a long one. I didn't mean that I could not live as long as others. I mean I do have limited time to do different things I want to do, to feel different emotions I enjoy, to get the ideas I haven't thought of. Some people are not afraid of death, but the opportunities, the opportunities that they do not have to do the things that they wanted. If that is the case, people may be dying even they are physically healthy, but losing the opportunities to do the things they wanted. On the other side, if a person is almost dead, but he think he has finished all the things he wanted to do. Then his death is just physical.

Just a friendly reminder that I should not stop thinking. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment